“Creativity is not a science, it is a problem solving tool.”
HOW DO YOU PRACTICE YOUR CREATIVITY? PLEASE SHARE YOUR IDEAS BELOW. HOW DO I PRACTICE MY CREATIVITY? Since a picture is worth a thousands words, and I’ve got thousands of them, see for yourself at my website, Austin Details Art + Photo.
Resources for Creativity
- How to Be More Creative [Infographic] (visual.ly)
- Think You’re Not Creative? Think Again. (austindetails.me)
- Daily Prompt: Learning Styles (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Mapping out a plan for creative problem solving (latimes.com)
- Tell Your Story Visually (visual.ly)
I love this infographic –good reminders of how to unlock deadwood, hurdles, brain freezes, etc.
It’s a good Infographic to keep on hand to look at from time to time, isn’t it? And on the topic of infographics, isn’t their sudden visual leap into the data scene fabulous?
Great visuals! Another one to keep.
Yes. Visuals rule. Thanks Maria!